View Single Post
Old 08-26-2003, 01:24 AM   #28
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by JonJonSanfru
Very nice update to Vert guys i've been using your UIs since Luclin. My only questions are (and i apologize if they have been addressed already):

1. Will there be a small icon spell gem set? 4x2?
2. Will there be a few different color schemes like Vert?
3. How do you move the cast time bar? i'm used to it being in my spell gems and when i load the vert 4x2 into solaria i'm still stuck with the cast time bar in the middle top of my screen.
4. Is there to shrink the Inventory/Bags/Bank/Trade/etc down to the size of the Hotkey Inv slots? I use EQW set at 1018x715 to fit on my 1024x768 desktop (LCD so thats as big as it gets for me)... so EQ screen space is at a premium for me and i have problems fitting stuff onto my screen and keeping up visibility. maybe have the windows containing the slots shrunk down too?

Sorry if my questions are 'gimme gimme', i'm a total user its easy for me to sit here and shoot off requests anyways, great job guys... i've tried a few other UIs, but none are as clean and user friendly as yours... not to mention how slick the UIs always look. thx again from a loyal fan, lmk if that stuff is possible/in the works

ps, something i've always wondered... is there a way for you guys to add timestamps to the chat windows? i /feedback everyday but so far nothing from SoE

1. yes when we get in to full release Sokol promises further mods

2. yes (read above)

3. i move mine by loading default, putting it where i want and loading Solaria...

4. no idea what your really asking here..

ps.. no, there is only a time stamp in your /log.txt file.

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]