View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 08:54 PM   #15
Kaenil Darkwolf
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
This worm runs on and is able to propagate into Windows NT, 2000, and XP systems.

Any chance it can get into a Windows 98SE system? I know next to nothing about virus's, worms, or any of that. I don't know if I've got it or not. My PC hasn't shut down by itself but earlier I did get a strange "Not enough memory to use this program" error, and all I was running was Avant Browser(an IE add-on pretty much). The error seems to have gone but it was pretty strange. I've got 256mb ram, but I'll be getting another 256 soon. (Would get a 512mb stick but I was told by a friend that windows 98 has a problem sometimes with having more than 512mb ram or something. Will have to upgrade to xp then I guess.)

I was looking stuff up about the virus earlier after the memory problem and it said to look for a file call Msblaster.exe or something so I did but nothing came up. Think I'm safe?
They have taken the bridge and the second hall.. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming......
Kaenil Darkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote