View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 10:41 PM   #4
Aletheria
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Aletheria

Thanks. It's really turned out a lot better than I ever imagined it would when I started, so I'm very pleased with it.

Aye, I remember those "staring at the spellbook" days well. Been playing for three years now. The people starting nowadays are spoiled silly - they don't even have to crack open their spellbooks anymore 'cept for a quick scribe of new spells.

Just finished up a bunch of leftover windows and miscellaneous stuff... doing one final quick check on it to make sure I didn't miss anything obvious, then issuing the public beta release.

After the beta release I'll be going back over my older windows and seeing if there's any changes I want to make, fixing a few small issues (most I can't do a thing about because it's hardcoded stuff ), and keeping an eye out for anything I may have missed.

Windows updated this time around:

-Added tint to Verant's default graphics and created simple black border to allow stuff I'm not redoing to blend in a little better.
-Air Gauge
-Buffs (Slight tweak)
-Casting Gauge
-Give Window
-Group Search Window (Slight tweak to fix major problems with Verant's default at 640x480)
-Guild Management (Slight tweak to make it fit on 640x480 screen)
-Item Display
-Loot Window
-Merchant Window & Quantity Window
-Note Window
-S.D. Buffs (Slight tweak)
-Tracking Window

This has been about a year in the making, so nice to be so very close to being done now. I've sure come a long way since the early days trying to work on this when all I accomplished was non-stop headaches. With these latest windows, almost every single one worked the way it was intended to on the first try, after 60-150 minutes of work, and at most needed minor adjustments. Of course, these were the easier windows too...

New Screenshots:

Air Gauge
Cast Bar
Give Window
Item Info Window
Loot Window
Merchant & Quantity Window
Note Window
Tracking Window

And yes, I made way too many tester chars...