View Single Post
Old 12-08-2002, 03:26 PM   #42
scott309
A Bat

Ok, two things.

1. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use the spell icons in place of the spell gem icons? I like the tking icons, but they are too small for a friend of mine to see. What I'm looking for is a way to make the icons in the cast window the same size as the icons in the spell book. I'm guessing it's not as easy as cut and paste the bigger icons (in the proper order of course) and rename the tga file. I know the bigger icons won't fit in the gem holders and this is fine with me. All I want is the spell icon and the spell name with a transparent background anyway.

2. Can anyone point me in the direction of good (easy to use) graphics editor so I can play around with making my own?

If anyone knows of a larger set of gem icons let me know. I've found a bigger set, but the icons are very grainy as tho someone just enlarged the smaller gem icons. If someone is willing to give this a try for me, what I'm looking for is the larger icons on the left and the spell name on the right with no border, no window name and a transparent background.

Thanks
Scott
scott309 is offline   Reply With Quote