View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 05:38 AM   #35
Raijuta
A Snow Griffin

Server: Druzzil Ro
Default w00h00 lovin' IT !!

I gotta say I've been following most of this UI for a while and now that I have D/L it and implemented it to my shammy, all I can say is w00h00 this is GREAT!!
And now for the part where I tell you about bugs and whatnot.
1) As stated in another reply is that the hotbutton bar has a bug that in order to fix it you have to push Alt+H twice. once to turn it off and twice to bring it back up. it'll work until you zone or log on (at least that's what it does with me)
2) Whenever something is linked like gear or loot you can not click on it. It could be just me or not but I thought that you would to know so you can look into it.
3) When I tried to move the option bar clicking it in some places caused the hotbar to dissapear. Which freaked me out but later I realized that it was something you setup. Not really a problem just thought you should tell ppl that clicking on it in certain spots will do that.
So far that is all the bugs I have found so far. Now on to a request. This is only if you want to do it just wanted to ask. It is your baby and you can do what you want with it. But I was wondering if you could add a space on one of the windows that would show your stats like WIS and weight. Sometimes I like to be able to glance at it without haveing to open the inventory all the time. Something like this http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=1428
Anyhow I love this UI and I can't wait till you release the finished version, of course I won't be changeing the UI cause it is a beta. I can look past the faults. Also wanted to show you how i had it setup on my shammy cause I like it so much.
One more thing I just love the cursor, it is so hard to find good cursors and this is the best by far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eq000016.jpg (136.0 KB, 125 views)