View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 04:39 PM   #37
Aaldolin
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally posted by lodidodi

Aaldolin - If you still can't find the arrow, here's a last resort: Load up the default UI. Move the target window and the player window to the middle of the screen. Make sure both are visible. (Alt-T toggles the target window and Alt-Y toggles the player window, unless you've changed the keyboard equivalents in your Options window.) Then load up my UI - the target window will become the arrow in my UI, and the player window will become my target window. Now you should be able to move them wherever you want them.

Lodi Dodi [/B]

Thanks.. After flipping back to the default I figured out what the problem was. It seems my old UI made my "Target" box completely invisible (faded all the way out).

When I loaded the new one (and default) that stayed attached to the specific window.

I just happened to slide the mouse over it and it appeared. Changed the fade level. Loaded Lodi again and the arrow appeared.

Just one of those silly things that give ya fits and is obvious once you realize it. Would probably be better if the /loadskin command also reset the Fade levels of windows. Not sure if that's an EQ thing or a UI thing though.

UI is great. I think my favorite part is how the spell buff bar at the top of the screen darkens each slot.

Can't believe how many times I've had to sit there and count out my buffs to know where the final spot was at. With 1 - 15 darkening it's obvious with this one.

The only thing I dislike is the Shared plat being flipped from the "normal" way. It's a personal preference type situation. Not sure how hard it would be for a mod to be made that flips this around. Similar to the way you have one to the Left and Right spell lists.
Aaldolin is offline   Reply With Quote