View Single Post
Old 01-21-2003, 05:39 PM   #2
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Server: Saryrn
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I would be more than happy to help you create this. But you will need to grab me a screen shot of which gauges you are looking for. Unfortunately TKing has a number of gauges ( as well as everything else he has made) and I am not sure which one you want. In the zip file that you have here there are actually three different version of gauges. And I am not sure which of them you are actually looking to use. If you know which ones you want and you can bring up a pic of them and copy the pic to here I can go and find the files necessary to make the UI.

You are currently using the Avi Mod correct? If that is true do you just want the Gauges replaced within that mod or are you looking to replace the whole player window with a new window design? If all you are looking for is to have the gauges replaced that will take very little time once I have the graphics of the gauges that you want.

If you can get to Tkings page and give me the URL to the page you are looking at and the name on that page of the one you are looking for that would help. From what I can tell he has a number of different ones out right now. He has the New ones that he just came out with yesterday as well as the style of the one he uses in the old Standard inventory, and the one that he uses on his Standard Stone Inventory, which is similar to the one he uses on the forest inventory. I think he has a couple other ones out there as well. Just let me know which of those you are looking for and I will get to work.