View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 10:28 AM   #41
aelflaed
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Thumbs up

Med-
Love the hybrid mods, sorry I don't have a hybrid high enough to test them for you.. = /

I looked at it closely, and now that you made that super slick disciplines window, the only thing you would need to do to make it completely melee friendly is: either make a slick looking actions window that could be put right below the disciplines, or for pure melee replace the spell gems with the action window. I know at least 4 hybrids in our guild that play with the action window open at all times anyway so you would prolly make a lot of people very happy with a mod for it. = )

But as always, great work my friend! Look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
---------------

Well.. loaded it up on my ranger, looks fantastic, seems to work great. Actually the action window is just fine as is, and I can stuff it next to the chat windows and make as many chat windows as I want so that's all great!

So.. I'm thinking this is dandy and I try to load it up to use on fisty, cause it's by far and away much cooler than what I have been using. Mana shows up as 0% which I'm used to and it doesn't bother me to have it there... but the whole bottom left group/spell/quick inventory doesn't open. Makes sense kinda, since the spell gem window won't open at all for pure melees, but the whole business isn't there since eq much flag that whole business as the spell window. /cry

On a good note, Banerm loaded it up and is quite happy with it.

70 Rogue of <Forged Souls> The Seventh Hammer
aelflaed is offline   Reply With Quote