View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 12:52 PM   #9
Kilamon
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I removed the borders and tried tto shrink down the overall space that's being taken up as I am trying to create a container mod that will work as requested by a group of tradeskillers on my server. They, after seeing me publish a pet iwindow and update the compass mod in one day, have turned to me with the following requests:

-The bag must not be movable by accidentally moving one item to the next.
-The bag must have a title to show the bagname.
-The bag must have done and combine buttons.

I accomplished all of these in my latest attempt of the above bag, and I've attached it here, however I still have the problem I've detailed above with the extra space.

In order to remove a bug found by creating one large nullbutton, I've pieced several null buttons together. Previous testing with one null button found that if you misclicked, the nullbutton would come to the fore and you'd be unable to click on any of the slots to drop items in, the done button would be obscured, etcetera. This bug forced closure of the bag and reopening it in order to continue. With world containers, this could be Very Bad as the items in the Loom could be retrieved by someone clicking it immediately after you closed.

All the other requirements were met as well using standard tags. I had to remove the border as well since the border is draggable to reposition the window and as the request was to only have the top title bar be draggable, it's gone.

As before, this bag mod isn't pretty. If it's necessary to align the various slots up to create the illusion that less space is being taken up, that's one thing, but if there's any way whatsoever to clean up the forced extra space, it would be preferable. It seems to occur no matter what I do on any width/height.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bagmod.zip (1.3 KB, 14 views)
Kilamon is offline   Reply With Quote