View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 01:08 PM   #10
Haliken
Quintessence of EQUI XML

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Actually Chronwaas, I took a bag mod with no borders, ADDED the borders and background (so that work was me) and added the null button behind the container icon so you can only move the bag by clicking on the container name. Kilamon, check out the bag mod I attached a couple posts ago, it LOOKS good and try to move it, you'll find it works just like what those people want.

Enok

P.S. - The original bag mod had a normal background and still didn't have the extra space, apparently they did something you guys don't? Anyways, I added 8 pixels to the width, and put in pseudo borders and background. I wanted the bag to LOOK like it had borders, but have them be unclickable. I'll see if I can find the original unmodded by me bag.

Edit - Checked for the old bag mod, it was from sept. of last year or older, but I don't seem to have the original file anywhere, which surprises me, I found copies of all my other old stuff. Anyways, the point is it was super old and was what you are trying to make now, my version of it just looks a little nicer since it has borders but is still unclickable.
Haliken is offline   Reply With Quote