View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 05:08 PM   #39
ethion
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default mouseover

I've tried to interact with it but can't...

It appears to me that the pet window has two transparent areas. The three little chat windows show through the pet interface at these locations. The default UI for this setup has the three little windows setup to be black, and positioned so you see the output area but the text entry area which isn't used is covered up by the graphics.

So if I move my mouse over these little windows they do fade in so that works. However using the mouse wheel doesn't do anything. If I go in and unlock the pet UI and move it exposing the three little windows. Then I unlock one of the windows. I change the nonfaded level to 100% so I can see it easily and I stretch the window up high past the area where the pet UI graphics cover. Then I move the Pet UI back into place. Then finally I resize the little chat window back so it is the size of the cutouts in the pet ui graphic. The chat window works fine. I can scroll it now and everything works fine. If I exit out of EQ or die when I get back in the chat part is under the pet ui again. Think of it as if the pet UI has two glass windows in it. It seems to default to having the UI on top of the chat windows. So my question is does anyone know how to control the layering of the UI elements??

Ethion