View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 09:09 AM   #6
Wonderbiff
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default hmm

I pasted the charinfo code from inventory into the buff box and made it a 30x30 icon. I gave it a pieces name like PW_CharacterView I left the screen name the same. I can't drop anything into it like everyone else.

I would imagine that they don't allow autoequip to work in any other window except for the inventory window like the first post says... so for those of us that wanted this feature we are going to have to wait for for them to improve the ui or make the autoequip window out of the inventory window and move all the other items off of the inventory window into say the "help" window. This would be ok except for the fact that this would be the only autoequip window.

I tried to add a totally new window with that code in it. It just never drew that window. So that is why I put it in the buff window. Could see it but it didn't work...

I wonder if you removed the item from inventory totally and used the original pieces name IW_CharacterView in any other window if it would be autoequip? More testing to do .. if some one does this today please report otherwise I may do it tonight and report tomorrow...

Anyhow it sucks. This interface is so limited you can pretty it up quite a bit and do some cool things but nothing like fix a stupid problem.
AB
Wonderbiff is offline   Reply With Quote