View Single Post
Old 09-15-2002, 10:18 AM   #1
Aalandan
A Fire Beetle

Default Need help updating a Playerinfo Window

There was a player info window that I absolutely LOVE (has all the aaxp/exp/hp/stats AND doesnt delete the player name). It is here : but is missing AAxp (which I would love to see directly below the reg xp if possible, if you can add this I would truly be in your debt).

Here is the image :

and its downloaded here

So anyways, I switched to this Player info because I wanted the aaxp bar. Now this one is ok, but its a bit small for my taste - the font is a smidgen too small. And, since a patch or 2 ago, when I have it loaded it sends TONS of error messages to the c:\program files\everquest\texture.txt and uierrors.txt....enough errors to cause the file to be extrememly fragmented (over2k fragments) and HUGE (like half a GIG over a hour+ use). I dont know why it send these errors to the file, im sure its calling a line of text somewhere that doesnt exist since the patch. However, I suck with XML and dont know how to fix it (or enlarge it a lil).

That file is located here :

and is downloaded here

Any help or modifications of either of these files would be wonderful, if any of you could help, Id truly appreciate it

PS If I could choose I would rather stick with the Trilkin one listed last, it really really is sweet. I just wish I could figure out why it keeps breaking those files.

Thanks,

Aal
Aalandan is offline   Reply With Quote