Thread: D3PDA UI Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 09:22 PM   #52
shillingworth
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

After playing around with the extended target indicator today while writing a better template system into my generator project. Came up with the following concept:

Note: the bracketted items are just tags for my generator, i is a zero-based index.
Code:
<LayoutBox item="ETW_Target[i]IndicatorRT"> <ScreenID>ETW_Gauge[i]</ScreenID> <Style_TransparentControl>true</Style_TransparentControl> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <LeftAnchorToLeft>true</LeftAnchorToLeft> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <TopAnchorToTop>true</TopAnchorToTop> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> </LayoutBox> <LayoutBox item="ETW_Target[i]IndicatorLB"> <ScreenID>ETW_AggroPct[i]</ScreenID> <Style_TransparentControl>true</Style_TransparentControl> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <LeftAnchorToLeft>true</LeftAnchorToLeft> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <TopAnchorToTop>true</TopAnchorToTop> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <Pieces>ETW_AggroPct[i]</Pieces> </LayoutBox> <LayoutBox item="ETW_Target[i]Indicator"> <Style_TransparentControl>true</Style_TransparentControl> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <LeftAnchorToLeft>true</LeftAnchorToLeft> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <TopAnchorToTop>true</TopAnchorToTop> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <LeftAnchorOffset>18</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>4</RightAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorOffset>6</TopAnchorOffset> <Pieces>LayoutBox:ETW_Target[i]IndicatorRT</Pieces> <Pieces>LayoutBox:ETW_Target[i]IndicatorLB</Pieces> </LayoutBox>

* ETW_TargetIndicator is the element that sets the location and size of the indicator rectangle. This can be resized any way you like.
* ETW_TargetIndicatorRT borrows the ScreenID from the HP gauge in order to cause EQ to pick it up as the Top-Right corner instead of the gauge itself. Anchors configured to inherit location and size from ETW_TargetIndicator.
* ETW_TargetIndicatorLB borrows the ScreenID from the aggro percent label to cause EQ to pick it up as the bottom-left corner. Anchors configured to inherit location and size from ETW_TargetIndicator.
* If the ETW_AggroPct element is not inside of the layout box that took it's ScreenID, it will display at all times since that is how EQ finds the label to show/hide it.

"Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working properly when you open Windows."
shillingworth is offline   Reply With Quote