View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 12:39 PM   #2
Mahein
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I used the Delta 2.3 complete UI for a while, and it provided most of the things you needed.... This Delta 2.3 Screenshot shows most of the features, though the package comes with melee-specific adjustments you can insert, and instructions on how to do so in a Readme file.

The boxes for different chat channels you can create and place where you want just by using the "New Chat Window" option a few times and putting 'em where you want, then setting the Filter for which items you want in which window.... Right-click has all sorts of abilities these days..... The "Tells for Buffs" "Mindless Yappin" and "Officer" windows are just regular chat windows, and can be renamed, moved, resized, or whatever you like.

For triggering Disciplines, You can do them with CTRL+the number of the spot you put the discipline on in the Combat Abilities window.

Stats and resists are all on a bar crossing the top of the main UI area, with your HP bar and your target's right next to each other.

Delta 2.3 also has a 2-page panel of hotspots, one page has the 8 general inventory spots for easy bag access, and spots for primary, secondary hands. The second page has most of the rest of the Equip slots, except Charm and Ammo, I think. These are separate from the standard 1-10 hotkeys where you can plant the usual hotbuttons for macros, general skills like Kick and Taunt, etc.

The group section is aligned in a column as you like, as well.

The one drawback I had with the UI is that it works best at 1280x1024 resolution or higher, and my current machine is a little low for handling that resolution in raids. It ought to give you most of what you're looking for though.