View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 10:02 AM   #24
aelflaed
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Heyya!

You mentioned in game this evening about perhaps making a melee version of your ui... a few things to mention-

I like the fact that you have the window selector built in, lots of customs don't... I use 3 chat windows at all times but I could adjust to two if needed, though I'd prolly still make a third durring raids for enrage messages so you don't have to rez me as much. = )
Two big things missing though... action window, didn't see it on there, might have missed it... but I use it all the time, I hate switching between pages of hot keys and I have to keep things like socials to raid and drag/drop/consent easy to get to... and 10 just isn't enough spaces. On a similar note, I keep one of my disciplines on my hotkeys (well two if you count ranged but that's on page two) but I have to have the discipline window open always.

Also played around with the /viewport comand on my alt cleric... never knew about it, it rocks! <3 So yeah, gonna snag your ui for my cleric... looking forward to what your creative mind comes up with for the spell deficient set. = )

-Fistandantalia Mayhem
Nightblade of the Seventh Hammer
( Forged Souls )
aelflaed is offline   Reply With Quote