Thread: Target & HOTT
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
valaury3169
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Technically, and correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there is a <LeftAnchorToRight> tag. I think the fact that <LeftAnchorToLeft>false</LeftAnchorToLeft> means anchor to the right. I also think that omitting the <LeftAnchorToLeft> tag entirely will be interpretted the same as <LeftAnchorToLeft>false</LeftAnchorToLeft>.

I say this because I anchor to the right all the time and have never used a LeftAnchorToRight tag.

So:

<LeftAnchorToLeft>true</LeftAnchorToLeft> - left side anchors to left of window by the amount of the <LeftAnchorOffset> amount
<LeftAnchorToLeft>false</LeftAnchorToLeft> - left side anchors to right of window by the amount of the <LeftAnchorOffset> amount
<RightAnchorToLeft>true</RightAnchorToLeft> - right side anchors to left of window by the amount of the <RightAnchorOffset> amount
<RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> - right side anchors to right of window by the amount of the <RightAnchorOffset> amount

Top and bottom behave the same.

Couple of notes. First, <Autostretch> needs to be true to use anchors. Setting it to false uses the explicit <Size> and <Location> tags. Second, the true and false in the anchors are case sensitive, meaning if you make the value 'True' it will be interpreted as false. You need to type 'true'.

And to the background tint color, the part that isn't being tinted is happening because there is a defined background image that is tiled in that space. It will lie on top of the tinting. You would need to remove the background image. It is probablt referring to wnd_bg_dark_rock.tga (or similar).
valaury3169 is offline   Reply With Quote