neonrain
A Treant

Server: Maelin Starpyre
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default V5 release

* Changed and fixed (2004. 10. 05)
- O.o.W update was apllied
- CastSpell Window (add 9th slot)
- Buff and Short Buff Window (resize window, add 16~20 buff slots)
- removed Container Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJay
I realy like this mod. The one thing that i would different is to be able to target my self by clicking on my health bar. After casting a spell, the window with my spell buttons becomes the top window and the clear part covers my helth bar making it imposible to target myself by clicking on my health meter. Is there any way to make my health meter "Always on Top"?

If anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate it as i am code illiterate.
Fixed (add dummy F1 hp bar in Castspell window)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlMEY
1) With the new buff slots the 'song' slots overlap - it's minor but if I could shift the song slots a little would be useful, tried clicking all around em without luck - prob missing something.
Fixed. This is caused by UI_yourname_yoursever.ini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limey
2) Compass - blue line on blue background Didin't really matter for ldon's as soon got them marked. For the new 'tasks' there are times u get the direction to a mob with a blue line on the compass - is there a way to change the colour, maybe need to change a line in the file don't know [read above about being dumb - and especially dumb on things like this heh].
I attached non-color compass image. Overwrite attached tga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzolan
Next one, is there a way to put HoTT window built into the UI like the Delta3m2 has? very useful )) since this UI has 2 casting windows, the casting slot next to the target window can be the HoTT spot like in the Delta3m2 UI. If the Hott change can be done, this would be the perfect UI for me. I wouldnt have to pop up the HoTT window to use to, it being intergrated into the target window in the casting slot would be great )
I made TargetOfTarget window. but don't have confidence this work correctly. if you find a bug, post here with screenshot(if you can) please, test this attachment. this looks like following shot(faked shot. =)).
here is new ToT files. downlowd there.

Thanx.
Attached Images
File Type: gif tot.gif (10.4 KB, 78 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip window_pieces04_tga.zip (45.1 KB, 58 views)

Retired
neonrain is offline   Reply With Quote