View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 08:47 PM   #10
Emilari
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Here's a link to one of the bug threads on the EQ forums:

Click Me

The fact of the matter is you cannot have all your bags open at the same time in your inventory, bank, and shared bank unless you're using small bags. If you're like me, playing on modern, live EQ, with a 40+ bag in every slot - you can't have them all open at the same time. There is a hard-coded limit in place that the devs haven't been able to figure out how to fix for years now.

This is not a new bug, it's just more noticeable as more and more people have reached the limits. This bug is the reason why most of the "show all bags" big banks have all become tabbed over the past few years. If you're also using a "show all bags" inventory, you'll need to reduce the amount of shown icons - by adding more tabs to either your bank or your inventory to reduce the number of slots on screen at once.

Trying to have more bags open than the client will allow is what is causing the issues where you can't see the contents, or where it's crashing your game.

I use an all-open bags tabbed bank and have had no issues because I'm not silly enough to try to have all 42 bags open and displayed on screen at the same time.
Emilari is offline   Reply With Quote