View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #23
drco
Dragonstalker of Xegony

Server: Xegony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakulamon
Right now on Test there is a massive overhaul on the systems for chat and other aspects that directly relate to the UI and custom UI's. There is no Custom UI that works on Test currently, even with modifications.

I personally use Vert, which in my opinion is just about the most bulletproof Custom UI in terms of patches. But atm I am getting massive UI errors. Currently I get about 70+ UI errors, this is 70+ different files, not single erros in a few files. I have worked and worked on fixing this errors but so far my efforts are futile, I have not even been able to load anything but the default UI no matter what modifications I have made.

When this goes live pretty much all Custom UI's are dead. So, if your modding a Custom UI, I strongly suggest you take the time to load onto Test in teh next few days and start to work on your changes. This isnt going to be a 2 file "wham bamm thank you mama" fix for anyone atm.

Interesting. I play on TEST almost everyday. I use a custom UI that is based on Drakah's Intergrated Steel version that has been modified with Aya's Big bank window, Darkmatil's Group Window, Mortis Player Window by Darkmatil, A Spell bar window with descriptions from a UI that I don't even remember whose UI it came from.

All with no errors at all.
drco is offline   Reply With Quote