Thread: Durty Delt
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 01:43 PM   #43
Darkmourn
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Glad you guys are still enjoying the UI, and as long as I'm still playing here and there I'll be maintaining it. I don't log in every day so I might miss a patch for a day or two, but just bring it to my attention and I'll get to work on it.

As for the clickies, sorry that happens but I'm sure you understand. What I do for my other characters that have different clicky slots, is copy the "clicky" section of the UI file over into Wordpad, and then save it in the "UIFiles" folder so that even if I delete an old subfolder it is always there. Then, when I update Durty Delt for a particular patch, I just open up the appropriate files and replace that section for different characters. Obviously it is easier for me because I know if I changed those files at all in the fix, but I'll try to remember to make a point of saying so whenever I do, ok? If I don't say I changed them, you should just be able to cut out my clicky section and paste your own in each time, saving everyone a lot of hassle I'm sure.
Darkmourn is offline   Reply With Quote