Thread: Durty Delt
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 01:12 PM   #45
Darkmourn
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecoldd
First off, this is Icecoldd's wife. My husband LOVES this UI. He has been trying to get me out of the default UI for years. I loaded this one and like it very much, but REALLY miss my default spell icons. I tried loading the default into this UI, but couldn't get it to work. Could you plz tell me how to make the default spell icons work with this UI and you will have a new loyal user of your UI! lol

Thanks! =)
I do use the default spell icons, so I guess I'm a little confused. Perhaps your husband uses a custom set? The only difference between mine and the default is that they are in the .dds format, otherwise they are exactly the same.

Unless you are maybe talking about the OLD icons from years ago? If that is the case, what you need to do is simply take whatever spell graphic files you want to use and convert them to .dds format (default EQ ones should be in .tga I believe). There are several free programs on the internet that will do that. Make sure they line up pixel for pixel with the default (they should already, but just make sure), and then just copy them over to your custom UI folder and it should work fine.
Darkmourn is offline   Reply With Quote