View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 12:11 PM   #9
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via Yahoo to rjengel
Thumbs up Some UI Info from BETA, and Working UI DoD UI to come

Just got out of Beta last night, and they have 10 Button Hotbutton window with an added HARDCODED (settings) button which allows you to create up to 3 MORE Hotbutton windows which are EXACT REPLICA'S of the first one, so if you modify the HB window in any way each additional HB window will look the same. I don't know if that is going to go LIVE or not on Sept 13th, 2005, but pretty sure it is. Just a little heads up for those of you who are using custom UI's with Custom HB windows, there is a very good chance that a UPDATE/PATCH for your fav UI will be needed, or you may be looking for a NEW UI to work with.
Also the Inventory window is TABBED it has 3 TABS 1-Inventory 2-Monster Alt Info 3-Evolving Item Info... So again if you use a Custom UI with a modified Inventory Window you will probally need to wait for a PATCH/UPDATE from the author of the UI it is possible to do so.
I have been working on Modding NEW DoD UI so Hopefully once I get a few hours to test it once Servers Come back up. I will be posting it here under the Fantasy Section, and posting a Thread in RELEASED for any and all issues that may arrise, I will working on all of them throughout the following day or two once Depths of Darkhollow goes LIVE to assure that things work as I planned them too.

Sincerely;
RJENGEL
rjengel is offline   Reply With Quote