View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 01:27 PM   #67
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm
Hi! Thanks so much for your effort keeping Quartz alive. I've been using it for a long time now. I'm having some problems when I try to use default pet window. The ones you have bundled with QRL take too much space on my screen and have in the past just been able to delete the xml file for it and it would load the default one. Now it just crashes out to desktop. The only real problem I have with yours (besides the one that is too big to fit 1280x1024) is the buffs portion of it. When I use the default UI pet window I can resize the window to hide the pet buffs and when I need to look at them I can just slide it out. Would you be able to modify it to be able to be used like that or just simply make the buffs part a tab? I would also like the ability to resize the new target window like that too so I can hide the buffs there as well.

to use default pet window simply open the default pet window and change all .tga to .dds and save the window to your quartz folder and you will be good to go, I listed this in the updates section. I cjanged it over to .dds format so any outside additions have to be converted to work with the ui....If you are not familiar post here and I can convert for you>

Hal
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote