View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 03:51 PM   #9
Fnyyen
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiane
The <TextOffsetX> command has no effect on these labels, it seems.

Also, yes you can shrink the window, but that's only semi useful for the XP display, because it will never show 100%. For the H/M/E values, shrinking the display to show 100% looks fine, but then it will show 99.% and such, <AlignRight> apparently not working correctly.

i had to change mine to <AlignLeft> and shrank the size down to 18 - 19, and that is all depending on your Font Selection, i found it easier to just go with the 99.5 and knock off the rest of the numbers just not sure what it will look like if it ever got to 100.0% tho. as for the <TextOffsetX> its very dependent on the XML code its using

Example
Code:
<Gauge item="GW_Gauge5"> <ScreenID>Gauge5</ScreenID> <Text>Party Member 5</Text> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>2</X> <Y>162</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>102</CX> <CY>19</CY> </Size> <TextOffsety>0</TextOffsety> <TextOffsetX>1</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>10</GaugeOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <FillTint> <R>200</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>220</R> <G>220</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>15</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>krowbar_EXT_HPGaugeFill</Fill> <Background>EXT_GaugeBackground</Background> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> <LinesFill>A_GaugeLinesFill</LinesFill> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <Font>2</Font> </Gauge>

if ur XML coding looks similar to this one it WILL use the Text offset to adjust the text where ya want it.

depending on what you are doing with this next code you can sometimes move the text in coding but that strongly dependent on what is allowed and not allowed for the <EQType> if i remember correctly.

Code:
<Label item="GW_HPLabel2"> <ScreenID>HPLabel2</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Text>100</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>0</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <Font>2</Font> <EQType>36</EQType> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>65</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>77</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>101</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <RightAnchorOffset>122</RightAnchorOffset> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label>

Different Coding's will allow somethings but not other's so just depends on what coding your working with and what you want it to do, sometimes switching coding type's will get ya the results ya want, just depends on what your willing to go threw to make it work,
Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote