View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 06:02 PM   #3
shadriel
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

obviously i've checked for updates... i'm am well aware of which files have been added by the default, i've been using a custom UI and trying to keep its files updated for over a year now.... there are not any updates available from the makers of the UI pieces i need help with... the majority of my UI pieces were individual files and not a single one has been updated in over a year... but thanx for the suggestion...

and as for the trial and error method... well obviously its going to come down to that, but that does not answer any of my questions on where to get started with this thing. i can open the xml files already, i just do not understand all that i'm looking at. i would appreciate a basic explanation of how the coding is supposed to work and how to place things on it. i do not understand how to edit the windows size/dimensions, to begin with, and that is one of the first things i am going to need to do, along with probably making the gauges that are on it a bit smaller so this thing doesn't end up taking up my entire screen. if someone could please explain what the coding for that looks like so i can find it, that would at least get me started.
shadriel is offline   Reply With Quote