View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #11
shadriel
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default *kisses for danny*

thanx for the help danny!! got my group window edited exactly the way i wanted it and working on the first try... its soooo awesome now /drools

more banana's for danny (since he/she's still too far away to kiss )

on another note, i've been working on my buff/song effects windows to increase the amount of slots they would hold.. i've gotten the extra buff slots added to them and everything i've placed/added is basically identical to what was already there, but for some reason it loads up slightly displaced. i can't figure out why. it isn't that important really, it just looks... off... in game LOL. if you have the time would you mind taking a look at it danny? i have the text set to align to the right, but its aligning on the left for the ones i added on, and each buff slot is marked by a number or a letter, the ones i added on load up slightly to the left of the original ones, which puts them underneath the icons when a buff fills the slot. if you don't have the time, thats cool, like i said, its not that important, its just a lil annoying is all heheh. i'll attach my edited files, as well as the originals, to this post.... ok nevermind, it won't let me attach them cuz i had same file names attached in another post i guess... i tried changing the names but that was a no go. so i guess if you have the time to look at them, let me know and i can try to attach em in a pm or something. not a big deal rly, i'd just like the confusion cleared up on them lol.

and at any rate, thx for all the help so far, i'd still b up a creek with no casting bar if not for ur help
shadriel is offline   Reply With Quote