Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes > Patch fix archive
User Name
Password

Old 02-22-2003, 04:57 PM   #1
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Drakah UI - LOY Patch - Full Mod's Only

Drakah UI - LOY Patch - Full Mod's Only

============================
NOTE: FEBRUARY 26, 2003
============================
YOU DO NOT NEED THIS PATCH IF YOU DOWNLOADED ONE OF THE FULL UI'S AS OF 02/26/03

ALL MODS IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO LOY AUTOMATICALLY THIS FILE IS FOR THOSE WHO WISH NOT TO DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE MOD AGAIN SO THEY CAN PATCH THEIR OLD ONE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, REDOWNLOAD THE
FULL UI YOU WISH TO USE AND INSTALL AS NORMAL.

Easy Install Instructions:
-> Unzip file into the appropriate folder and over-write files on-prompt.

This is a universal patch for Drakah Mods:
o - Drakahmain
o - Drakahmix
o - Drakahorig
o - Drakahtking

I must ask that you do not email me directly concerning any problems during the upgrade to L.O.Y. I will continue to check here for any problems you may have.

Thanks =)

DOWNLOAD Here.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME

Last edited by Drakah : 02-26-2003 at 08:03 PM.
Old 02-26-2003, 07:59 AM   #2
Drakah
Skinning Guru

For those who cant seem to patch the mods correctly (?), I am trying to see if I can get the files of the Complete UI's deleted off here, and replaced with the updated fully-patched versions so that this thread can become null/void.

There is nothing wrong with the mods currently on Eqinterface.com as long as you Patch them with the files listed and follow the directions therein. I am finding most people are not taking the time installing it. I know directions are aweful and boring, thinking "hey I dont need to know that".. well, I got news, you do. More and more I am finding that people say they followed the directions to the letter and it still doesn't work. Im sorry, but thats quite hard to believe. Sorry, its just real fustrating having to contend with after a while, it gets old.

For those of you who are having trouble, I edited the very first post under "Drakah's UI Released!" to help those with installing it the "black and white" way. Please take the time to read it, mainly the Red text.

Thanks
Old 02-26-2003, 08:05 PM   #3
Drakah
Skinning Guru

All Full UI's and Tking's Inventory has been re-uploaded to EQinterface.com. All are fully patched.

No need to download any patch. I would advise to download the full versions so you have less chance of breaking it =)

So now technically, this thread is null and void.