Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 04-21-2003, 10:14 AM   #46
mickdz
A Bat

I love the spell gems and it putting a movable casting bar back. Also the spell book at the bottem frees up a hotkey for me and I love that.

I would like to see the f2-f6 back in the group window though, as well as the name staying there upon death (for pick up groups it helps alot to talk to those that died or what not) Also, one that that REALLY bugs me is that the group window is not the same width as the old target bar and player window from the vert mod, I am a neat freak with my UI's and I would really love to see it to be the same size so it all lines up again. Also, thank you for putting the Invite and Disband buttons in there where you can see them better in higher reso's.

All in all it is a great improvment in the vert mod, and I have had no lag issuse with it what so ever.
Old 04-21-2003, 10:26 AM   #47
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by mickdz
I love the spell gems and it putting a movable casting bar back. Also the spell book at the bottem frees up a hotkey for me and I love that.

I would like to see the f2-f6 back in the group window though, as well as the name staying there upon death (for pick up groups it helps alot to talk to those that died or what not) Also, one that that REALLY bugs me is that the group window is not the same width as the old target bar and player window from the vert mod, I am a neat freak with my UI's and I would really love to see it to be the same size so it all lines up again. Also, thank you for putting the Invite and Disband buttons in there where you can see them better in higher reso's.

All in all it is a great improvment in the vert mod, and I have had no lag issuse with it what so ever.

We are working on the size to fix it back to the same width as the old group window.. also the F2-F6 are going to be added back in...

We may are also looking at the cast bar, the current one is nice.. but we want to make it a little easier to see.. (we have a couple of options we are testing)

thank you all for the feed back sorry things have been slow in coming out, both Sokol and I have been up to our ears in RL work.. but things should calm down for me in the next 2 weeks, and Sokol expects a slow down in the next 3 weeks..

/bow

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Old 04-27-2003, 01:00 PM   #48
soulsavior
A Ghoul

Default Cleric

As a cleric I love to have the casting bar in the target window to gauge heals and whether they will land. Anychance of doing that? and is there a full screen shot with all windows open...What I have seen is great.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:08 PM   #49
Doclotus
A Gray Wolf

Server: Quellious
Send a message via AIM to Doclotus Send a message via Yahoo to Doclotus
Default Looks great!

I'd love to see the F2 and F6 labels and fix the blanking on zone but otherwise I really like it. Can't wait to see more of the mod soon!
Old 05-02-2003, 04:05 PM   #50
Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol
Default Re: Cleric

Quote:
Originally posted by soulsavior
As a cleric I love to have the casting bar in the target window to gauge heals and whether they will land. Anychance of doing that? and is there a full screen shot with all windows open...What I have seen is great.

Most likely but it would be a smaller casting gauge.

-Sokol
Old 05-24-2003, 04:49 PM   #51
Jabu
A Treant

How is this coming along? I can't wait to see more.
Old 05-25-2003, 12:42 AM   #52
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony

Sorry Real Life stuck its ugly head in.. Sokol and I will be back on this very soon...

thank you for checking in on it..