Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 01-03-2003, 01:52 AM   #1
kitsinu
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Xegony
Default Bare basics Cleric mod based off the Enoks set

This DOES work with the Jan 9th patch. It includes all 15 buff slots and 6 song slots. The only things this does not include are the Invite/Disband buttons and the Player_Window. I use hot keys for Invite/Disband which are available from the Actions window anyway. The Player_Window is currently 2 pixels high and is sandwiched between two windows to act as a red flashing combat highlight.

It has a modified Vert skin with Vert buff flags, Thangor's compass (updated for the Jan 9 patch), Heals Data's every merchant slot window with a couple of minor modifications and a modified Xirin's Castspell window. I started out with Enok's UI, but I am not sure how much of it remains. I set up every resolution from 640x480 to 1280x1024, but it starts to break down below 576 height. If you are using a *** x 480 resolution, use the small buff and small short duration buff windows or the .ini file will not work.

The main thing I wanted from this setup is the group health bars which include pet health bars that are selectable. I also got tired of digging for clicky items, so I just included the entire inventory in the hot button window. I fixed the graphics file and it looks fairly nice even in default mode. The viewport is nearly uncluttered except for the CastSpellWindow (spell gem bar) which is something you can look around to find a replacement.

Probably worth downloading just for the modified Vert window_pieces (complete with Song button in the windows_pieces04)).

The image is 1024 x 768 and has a viewport setting of 769 x 576. This is meant as a mod for more limited systems.

Fixed the compass. If you downloaded the previous version, the compass is bugged.

Reduced the size of the buff window and put the song window along side.

Made a small change to the Castspell window.

Changed the color in the windows_pieces01 file around the horizontal arrow buttons.

Changed the disabled buttons in the windows_pieces03 file.

Made major changes to the UI_Playername_##.ini file.

Modified it to work with the Arista compact UI timer. Get the 4 Timers (2x2) with the colors, times and the type (Friends, Target...) of window you want. Target is not used in this UI, so Target is preferable. I believe all windows are pre-setup in the .ini file.

Arista's work just blows every other EQ .xml file out of the water.

http://www.horizonsoutpost.com/eq/timer.asp

Fixed the group bars alignment problems and pet names alignment.

Cleaned up the Selector Bar and made it fade out when a cursor is not over it.

1/26 Added a T next to the Target name and switched the locations of the hit point and AC text labels.

If you have any suggestions or problems, please let me know about them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kitsinu.zip (190.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by kitsinu : 01-26-2003 at 01:39 PM.
Old 01-03-2003, 01:55 AM   #2
kitsinu
A Shissar Defiler

Attached Images
File Type: jpg with pet.jpg (181.3 KB, 273 views)

Last edited by kitsinu : 01-14-2003 at 02:06 AM.
Old 01-14-2003, 02:08 AM   #3
kitsinu
A Shissar Defiler

Image2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg with timer.jpg (8.9 KB, 272 views)
Old 01-14-2003, 08:29 AM   #4
Calda
A Gray Wolf

Dang... like your UI alrdy.. can't wait to use it =)
Finish it asap =)