Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Graphics modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 11-22-2004, 01:01 AM   #1
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Druzzil Ro, The Nameless
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Teneniel Send a message via AIM to Teneniel Send a message via MSN to Teneniel Send a message via Yahoo to Teneniel
Default auto attack indicator

After finding out that i needed to modify the tga file directly to reposition my auto attack indicator i went and got a copy psp8. I then proceeded to drive myself insane for the next 3 hours trying to make it do what i wanted and to be totally honest all i did was get nowhere.

I couldnt make an image that made any sense. i tried modifying the original but couldnt manage to do anything but fill it in different colors. IN the end im no better off then i was several hours ago.

I suppose what im looking for is someone who can either teach me how to make the image i want or is willing to modify it for me. I will attach the xml file i need the image modified for since i figure it will be needed.
What i basically need to do is make the flashing box for auto attack in an image large enough to move it to the center of the window over the hp gauge. I was told in my post int he xml mod forum that it will involve using transparencies. I couldnt even get a picture i wanted let alone be able to add transparencies =(

Thanks in advance for any feedback to this post
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (25.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 11-26-2004, 02:29 PM   #2
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Send a message via ICQ to Teneniel Send a message via AIM to Teneniel Send a message via MSN to Teneniel Send a message via Yahoo to Teneniel

After messing around and finally getting sort of what i wanted for the file i was able to make a plain light colored box the same dimensions as the window. I placed it in the ui folder and reinstalled the ui which seemed to work partially. the animation is resized to the height of the window but its till not matching the width. It seems to be blocked at the x=128 mark even though the file itself for the indicator is 1286 and the dimensions in the xml file match.

Any ideas where im going wrong ?
Teneniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 02:41 PM   #3
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

I seemed to have stumbled on the solution as i was just randomly messing with different parameters.

In the animation frames, the size was still 116 which i adjusted to be larger then the window and that seemed to resolve it.
Teneniel is offline   Reply With Quote