Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 06:16 PM   #31
Marthisdil
A Fire Beetle

Also, it's a misconceptioin that the aluminum cases really dissipate that much heat - if you surf the web and look hard enough, you'll see plenty of places where the aluminum cases don't make much difference. However, for looks, can't beat em.

M
Marthisdil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 06:58 PM   #32
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Marthisdil
Also, it's a misconceptioin that the aluminum cases really dissipate that much heat - if you surf the web and look hard enough, you'll see plenty of places where the aluminum cases don't make much difference. However, for looks, can't beat em.

M

There is no misconception about alluminum dissipating heat.. thats physics, alluminum spreads heat more evenly and quickly that most other metals..

how the case handles the heat to get it TO the alluminum varies, and there for some cases are better than others..

but ask any weilder about handling a piece of alluminum.. they will tell you that the whole thing gets hot faster than any other metals they work with..

or try cooking with an alluminum pan, same principle

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 05:15 PM   #33
zakkho
A Bat

Default hmm

all i have to say to the people talking about the video card and the sound card, you have a computer right now correct? If you have a better card on what you have now, you can simply implant it to this machine, same goes with the video card, i am seriously thinking about buying this after i pay for next semesters tuition.

Gonna move over my yamaha sound card, and my geforce 4 mx440 on over also. And for the 10/100 person, it isnt that hard
zakkho is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread