Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 11-29-2002, 11:11 PM   #1
Chakarum
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Everymerchant.zip Question

I am using the everymerchant UI mod by Heals Data, and I like it except for one thing... the first line of tooltips (the ones that show up while holding down ALT) line up fine, staggering so you can see both the left and right items. However, the other 2 rows do not do this. I can't see anything in the xml about text offset or about tooltips at all, so I'm not sure, but is there any way to fix this? I really want to use the mod, but it sucks having to inspect every item to see what it is. Please help!

The mod URL is:
http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa...load.php?id=376
Chakarum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 08:35 AM   #2
Heals Data
A Treant

You're not the first person to ask about a version of this mod where the names are all readable. Personally, I never actually use the things so thats why it wasn't a large issue to me, however seeing that a number of people do, I will look into making some changes that will allow all the names to be displayed.

And hey, thanks for using my mod!

Heals Data is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 03:59 PM   #3
Chakarum
A Shissar Disciple

Default Thanks!

Thank you Heals!

I do really like the mod, the icons are an excellent size for me, and the tooltips in the first row are great. If you can find a way to fix it, I will be very happy!

Just a last couple things, and I'll have my mix-and-match Ui completed! As I have a terrible time at programming on my own, I am very appreciative to you and all the other modders on this site and across the EverQuest community who donate your time and talents to helping us make the most of our gaming experience!

/emote applause!
Old 02-20-2003, 01:17 PM   #4
Chakarum
A Shissar Disciple

Default Heals Everymerchant?

So, its been quite a while since the original post, I just wanted to check and see if anyone has had any luck getting the Alt list to work for this mod? I've tried shrinking the tooltip size, without any luck (not sure how to, but did try) and moving the rows further apart. I think its because the tooltips are bleeding into each other. I'd really like to use this, but it makes finding items very difficult for me, since the same graphics are used for almost everything...

Anyway, if anyone else has any ideas, or if Heals Data has had a chance to upgrade this and I just missed the new version, please let me know!
Old 02-20-2003, 01:42 PM   #5
kenney
Bad Ass Kitty

Server: if you know me you know =P

can you post a screen shot of what your talking about i cant download anything else on my comp.. when i see what your talking about i can try to help you ...sorry thats all i can do grrr crappy harddrive
kenney is offline   Reply With Quote