Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 10-11-2002, 11:13 PM   #1
OBCENEIKON
A Bat

Server: The Rathe
Send a message via AIM to OBCENEIKON
Default Number of letters in Player Window

I am adding the Int stat and Cha stat in my PW. But for some reason the Int is correct but the Cha is being displayed Ch instead. for some reason it is trunctuating the "a" I have Cha in the text tags. Any help would be appreciated.
Code:
<Label item ="PW_Cha"> <ScreenID>ChaLabel</ScreenID> <Font>3</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>110</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>21</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>Cha</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="PW_ChaNumber"> <ScreenID>ChaNumberLabel</ScreenID> <EQType>11</EQType> <Font>3</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>127</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>21</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>0</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>true</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label>
OBCENEIKON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 02:57 AM   #2
Astryne
A Snow Griffin

Server: Rathe
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Fonts in the UI allow different amounts of space according to how large the character you want to use actually is. Since I is really narrow, it easily fits Int into a space that Cha does not fit into...

To fix this you need to play with the <CX>21</CX> value. Try turning it up to 25 first and then 30. If you want to make everything line up, I would advice right justifying all of your labels and then moving all of the locations of the labels so the Location-X + Size->CX are all equal.
Astryne is offline   Reply With Quote