Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 06-01-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
Lemonade
A Fire Beetle

Default Need some help finding. . .

I been lookin for a UI that has inventoryas a small window aside from large window when open up the regular inventory, but can't find one, look on here for hours, I was curious as to if was one I can get as an add on, if there is let me know, thank you, and thank you for all the UI's y''all havemade many of them are awesome
Lemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #2
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Um do you mean just your bags as a mod or you want all the peices for the inventory in seperate smaller window open all the time? My Seri fix UI (link is in my sig) has all inventory slots open all the time, all your bags available open all the time, and all your stats as well. Might try it, but dont know if you want just a seperate single window or your looking for a full UI

Seri~

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:50 PM   #3
fenrian1
A Shissar Defiler

I am not sure I follow what you are saying.

Here is a link to my stand alone inventory, it uses the same layout as the defualt but has no stats, I think its the smalest inventory window up at the moment, there are a ton of inventory mods of all shapes and sizes in the downoad area.
http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=5269

If you are looking for a complete set that has a smaller inventory, both my Veliouse and my minimalist UI use the same inventory window. If you are looking for mini bags, there are a fair number of bag mods as well, but I think there is only 3 or 4 mods that are trully shrunken and still have a working aug distiller, Mine are about the 2nd smallest and are easy to grab and move, there is a set that is slightyl larger and a set slightly smaller that are hard to grab and move.

Most of the comeplete sets can have the inventory window substituted for a standalone as well.

A better description of what you are looking for would help
fenrian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:08 AM   #4
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Default Dashboard

If you look at Quartz or quartz redux they all have a dashboard inventory that replaces the main inventory and sits where the hotbuttons are when you open it. Also Delta fazor has a very small inventory also, if a a complete inventory but just much smaller is what you are talking about I believe delta fazor is the smallest out there

Hal
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:03 AM   #5
danille
Feeling Elemental?

Server: Bristlebane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonade
I been lookin for a UI that has inventoryas a small window aside from large window when open up the regular inventory, but can't find one, look on here for hours, I was curious as to if was one I can get as an add on, if there is let me know, thank you, and thank you for all the UI's y''all havemade many of them are awesome

use this one: http://members.cox.net/dwresendes/TBSAYATBS.zip

#1 The standard equipment/inventory is 1/2 the size of EQdefault
#2 The pet window, has 3 options, one that actually turns it into an equipment window that stays up all the time for changing out equipment or use of clickies.
#3 There are 8 inventory slots on the right hand side of the hotbutton windows for easy access to bags/items.

Danille Impholder
The Magician's Tower
Bristlebane ~ Sol Invictus
Keep Norrath Safe
Caretaker of AYA
danille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:07 PM   #6
Lemonade
A Fire Beetle

ya just bags in a smaller window
Lemonade is offline   Reply With Quote