Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 01-14-2003, 09:26 AM   #1
Gravity
A Bat

Server: Venril Sathir (UK)
Question Shaman UI?? best caster UI?

I was wondering which caster UI is the best? nice looking is a qual that is highly regarded...

And i was wondering if there are any shaman UIs at all?? have only seen some old ones that didn't work.

I would apreciate a list of the favorite UIs for caster, shaman, melee that works.

If anyone is bored enough please do =) thank you very much. it is very hard to find the good class spesific UIs since ppl often name their skins with their nick and stuff. since i am new to the page i dont know which ones are good.

thanks for helping out someone who apreciates your work!

Old 01-14-2003, 11:19 AM   #2
Lanys.Neoconker
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Lanys T'Vyl
Send a message via ICQ to Lanys.Neoconker Send a message via AIM to Lanys.Neoconker Send a message via Yahoo to Lanys.Neoconker

There are some very good ones around. My two favorites right now are Drakah's and Kao's mods. Drakah is a very caster oriented mod, easily changible to melee, and has kind of a "techy" feeling too it. Kao is more of a melee mod, I used to use it for my monk, and it, too, is changible to be caster friendly as well. Not sure about shaman UIs, but check those out..might help you some. Let us know what kind of mod you are looking for. what kind of features and such?

EDIT: This should be moved to either chit-chat, or help or class-specific forum. Released is for people who have released their own mods.

<Savage Circle>
One Mind. Any Weapon.
- Hunter B. Armstrong
Say NO to overly-broad EULAs. Your computer is YOURS and so is the content on it. If you do not protect and defend your own privacy then expect it to be violated. (Courtesy of Garryck)