4) Enoks UI tking dedara - Author:

Enokhaon Starfyre
Mage
Innoruuk Server
Old 05-08-2003, 08:14 PM   #2
Haliken
Quintessence of EQUI XML

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

v3 in development, will allow for easier mix&matching and a mirrored version of each window.

Enok
Old 05-08-2003, 08:43 PM   #3
Ace51
A Ghoul

awesome buff window, now can we get a blue version of this one?
Old 05-08-2003, 10:14 PM   #4
Shadrak
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Nameless

very nice. i love it!
Old 05-08-2003, 10:42 PM   #5
Haliken
Quintessence of EQUI XML

Just wait for v3 then Shadrak, it owns this one majorly. Better hotbutton window, you can mix and match parts with other UIs, cleaned up selector window and map window buttons. Some other awesome stuff. Slight performance improvement although this one (v2) runs really well already. And there'll be a mirrored version of v3, although I haven't started that yet, need a break, this is tedious coding, expect v3 next week.

Enok
Old 05-09-2003, 02:42 AM   #6
Thomus
Featured Artist

Server: Brell Serilis
Featured Artist
Send a message via Yahoo to Thomus

I love the work that you've done with this, but I have to make one little comment regarding the artwork, there is no Remelio or Dedara art, there is only 100% T.King art, it may have been edited at one time or another, but anything like that was replaced with original art for enhanced clarity since it was distorted, I know there was a recent stitch on this forum where someone went off on Drakah about the metallic UI resembling a skin for something else, but this isn't the same thing -- I don't want to sound like a stick about it, just making my feelings on this issue known, I sat in a 3d modelling program for hours on end hand drawing highly detailed polygons, making hundreds of them interlaced together forming a complex weave of celtic filigree of my own design, if someone takes my art and puts it in a window after chopping it up, that doesn't transfer the source of its creation, I have always stated that anyone may take my art and edit it to use however they wish (unless used for commerical purposes that is), as long as credit is given, and I don't even normally push that, also note that the original source of code credit goes to Remelio, revision credit goes to Dedara for bringing our work together initially, and additional code editing by me, you don't have to change anything, just pointing out "the correct sources".
Old 05-09-2003, 05:05 AM   #7
Haliken
Quintessence of EQUI XML

Ahh, ok. I was citing you (t.king) for art and dedara for code "basically" but this was a rushed release so the credits in the file just kinda mention you both. Heck, the title includes your two names. Um, I THINK I'm gonna change the UI name to Enoks UI tking v3, so it's shorter and because I've now replaced a LOT of the code and so it's msotly just t.king's art.

The buff window is my creation and although I think I cite Remelio within the XML file, there's very little of his code left. Same goes for the song window which I started with Jaryn's as a base but it is in actuality none of his code anymore. I just HATE starting with the default files. Even if I completely change the file, I just hate the originals.

Umm, I'm done making the windows independent of each other. Making some tweaks, then preparing to mirror the windows. Buff and Song window are gonna suck.

Enok
Old 05-09-2003, 05:33 AM   #8
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Tarew Marr

Just wanted to say this is a very nice looking skin, and also...good luck with the mirror on the buff and song windows. I just had a very bad exp. with trying to mod a buff window for a new UI I'm working on. It was very difficult, so I eventually just made it basic and the buffs are on the right hand side (Not what I wanted, but a lot better than the headache I was getting ).

Old 05-09-2003, 05:42 AM   #9
Haliken
Quintessence of EQUI XML

Thanks, I'll get it done, I know some tricks. If I wanted I could make a horizontal buff window where buffs fill in from left to right. BUT, I don't like horizontal buff windows. Anyways, I'm rambling. I'll have it all done monday.

Enok