Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 09-12-2003, 04:56 PM   #1
Fayra
A Fire Beetle

Default EugeeVert hotbutton problem

My hotbuttons aren't displaying witha "border" texture around them, and I can't tell when they're depressed. I just switched over to the latest EugeeVert file and that's when it started happening. This is the current one I just downloaded and is stamped 09-10-2003 04:00 PM on the web page info.

I looked in the EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml file for a hint at what might be wrong and I noticed that it references a file named window_pieces08.tga, which does not exist. My window_pieces files only go up to 07. I'm guessing that this is what the problem is? Anybody know where I can get this file?

edit: I just noticed my guild window isn't working either. The window comes up but it doesn't list anyone (offline or online people) until they zone. Then their name shows up until I dismiss the window.

edit: Another obsevation...is the readme file for this one severely out of date? The install procedure seems outdated to me. (no, that's not the way I installed this mod--I just extracted to a new folder without copying any of the "default" folder files).

Last edited by Fayra : 09-12-2003 at 05:08 PM.
Fayra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 12:46 AM   #2
Shaene
A Bat

Server: Xev
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Shaene Send a message via AIM to Shaene

Hello,

window_pieces08.tga and window_pieces09.tga are just renamed versions of the original "default" ones (window_pieces06.tga and window_pieces07.tga) that were patched in 8/26/03.

Quote:
Another obsevation...is the readme file for this one severely out of date? The install procedure seems outdated to me. (no, that's not the way I installed this mod--I just extracted to a new folder without copying any of the "default" folder files).

They only want changed xml/image files to be put in the zip files. Some of the files are not changed and remain to what they are when SoE patches them in, therefore are not included in the zip file.

The guild window was not a modified file. The problem you are having is probably associated when you first load the eugeevert skin. Eventaully all the names will show up.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thank you,
Shaene
Shaene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 08:06 PM   #3
Fayra
A Fire Beetle

Thanks Shaene,

I duplicated the 2 default files with the new names as you said and everything is working normally now.

Love your UI.
Fayra is offline   Reply With Quote