Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
Angahran
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default UI issues, advice appreciated.

Just updated my UI for SoD and having a couple of issues

Ang's UI

My Player window includes all group members, before SoD I could click on the group members and they would be targetted, however after SoD this no longer works.

Also, I have multiple tabs on my player window. If I target someone and switch to another tab, my target is cleared. I don't recall it doing this pre-SoD.

In addition, the new 'Roles' functionality seems to be hardcoded to the group window, I can get the player window to display the icons for each group members roles, but it displays ALL the icons for All group members, nut just the specific icons for the correct people.

Currently, in the player window I can only change my own roles, not those for any other group members. Also selecting to display/not display the Mana and Sta bars has no effect in the player window, it always shows all bars.

The only way to select other group members roles is in the Group window.

Ang.
Angahran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
Corean
A Wooly Rhino

You could use Group Window instead of Player window. That might enable you to use the functionalities that are hard-coded into Group Window. However, I am not sure if you can place the unique items from Player Window to Group Window.

As far as page items are concerned, clicking on any sort of screen items or page items clears the target. I do not think there is a way to avoid that right now.
Corean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

Yeah, using the group window is going to be your best bet. I've moved almost everything from my player window into my group window, and most stuff works fine. SoE added the ability to control the players role via the group window a few weeks ago.

The only things I'm aware of that won't move is the combat state button and combat indicator. I just have a very small player window that adds those pieces to the UI. I haven't actually tried moving the voice control, but I suspect it will move fine.

Feel free to have a look at the code, and help yourself to anything you want:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=5745

The tabs clearing your target appears to be a bug. I've reported it to SoE in game, and on the EQplayers forums. They fixed the last targetting bug pretty quickly so I'd be hopeful that this will also be fixed soon.
myxiplx is offline   Reply With Quote