User Name
Password

Old 11-20-2002, 02:18 PM   #1
Etasi
A Treant

Server: Veeshan
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Etasi UI v1.0 (11/20/02)

EtasiUI is available for download in the Complete Sets section (pending admin approval), and the Read Me file enclosed in the download contains all of the necessary information.

Couple things:

1. The spell icons shown in the attached screenshot aren't included in the download (would need to get permission from a few people before I could make them available to the public) but they may be made available for download in the future if anyone shows interest in them.

2. The custom class animation shown in the screenshot isn't available for download because I just haven't felt like modifying it for all of the classes. I'll post the .tgas if anyone wants to mess with them on their own.

3. Due to the fact that my UI actually uses two backgrounds, the brown (default) one shown in the chat boxes, and the reddish patterned one shown in the player/group windows, most of the windows can't be exported to other UIs without the inclusion of a few other files (detailed in the read me).

4. There's a folder called 'options' included in the download that contains a modified AA window, bazaar search window, raid window, raid options window, and a vertical version of the inventory (this is the one shown in the screenshot, but the horizontal version wound up in the main folder of the zip on accident).

That should be all the necessary info. Let me know if you like the mod or if you have any problems with it.

Enjoy!

Edit: A few posts below this one is the zip file with the inventory window files in the proper folders (uses vertical by default).

___
Etasi Answer
Archon of Cestus Dei
Veeshan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg etasiui pic.jpg (140.6 KB, 712 views)

Last edited by Etasi : 11-21-2002 at 12:26 AM.
Old 11-20-2002, 03:29 PM   #2
Kiegh
An Icepaw Kobold

Server: Fennin Ro
Send a message via AIM to Kiegh
Default Re: Etasi UI v1.0 (11/20/02)

Quote:
Originally posted by Etasi
Let me know if you like the mod or if you have any problems with it.

Love the look of the mod. I especially like the double tabbed inventory thing on the hotkey section. Like the layout of the chat windows and also like the placement of the group window. One thing. Which ???x??? setting has the best performance??? That's all. Over-all great UI. Well done for a v1.0

-kiegh
Old 11-20-2002, 05:08 PM   #3
Guhldan
A Gray Wolf

Server: Fennin Ro
Send a message via AIM to Guhldan Send a message via Yahoo to Guhldan

Very clean and tidy. Two things I look for in a mod. Very nice work.
Old 11-20-2002, 05:14 PM   #4
jobeken
A Shissar Disciple

Nice looking work...Crisp lines...
Old 11-20-2002, 06:17 PM   #5
Etasi
A Treant

Kiegh- I play in 1024x768 and that's really the only resolution I've ever tested the mod at. The only problem with playing at a higher resolution would be some of the next sizes, since things like the group member health percentages are font size 1, which is pretty small even in 1024.

___
Etasi Answer
Archon of Cestus Dei
Veeshan
Old 11-20-2002, 06:23 PM   #6
Etasi
A Treant

Default correct zip file

Figured I might as well attach a zip that has the two different inventory files in the proper folders. The vertical inventory (the one in the screenshot) is the one that would load by default in this zip. Instructions for using the horizontal inventory are in the Read Me.

___
Etasi Answer
Archon of Cestus Dei
Veeshan
Attached Files
File Type: zip etasiui.zip (516.7 KB, 18 views)