Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 03-16-2003, 06:15 PM   #1
aldeneb
A Wooly Rhino

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default OldCelt01 Tabbed Hotkey Box

This is a modification I made to the hotkey box. At Courtinae's request, I have included a stats page. Having the stats page helps to protect from accidental clicking and loss of inventory items. Thanks for the request Courtinae. I have also included the current hp with max hp labels
This is not a stand alone. It's meant to replace the current hotkey design in OldCelt01 only. I have attached the zip file below.
Attached Files
File Type: zip oldcelt01_hb_inv_stats.zip (5.2 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by aldeneb : 03-19-2003 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-16-2003, 06:27 PM   #2
kasca
A Lost Soul

Server: the rathe
Send a message via ICQ to kasca

Cool... I deen using this for my shammie. Only wish i could change the animmie to his. Ive tryed only broke it. Can you give me a clue as to how. I love this its great.

On a nother note this hot button is great. Think id use it for my other chars if i could change the druid sysmbol.

Your works really great ! !
Old 03-17-2003, 02:11 AM   #3
aldeneb
A Wooly Rhino

Default Changing the Animation

In the instructions I have included in the download for both OldCelt01 and this hotkey there is a section on changing the animation. You will have to follow those instructions for both the EQUI_Hotbuttonwnd.xml file, AND do the same in the EQUI_Inventory.xml file. That will change both animations. Let me know if you have any other problems.

Last edited by aldeneb : 03-17-2003 at 02:34 AM.
Old 03-17-2003, 12:53 PM   #4
kasca
A Lost Soul

DOH ... ok iam dumb. jessh sorry <hides head>
Old 03-18-2003, 01:30 AM   #5
aldeneb
A Wooly Rhino

Smile Smiles

Nah. It's a good thing you asked because the instructions didn't say anything about having to change BOTH of the animations - one in the Hot key window and the other in the Inventory window. I checked it out after reading your post and saw that both have to be changed independently. So thanks
Old 03-18-2003, 07:48 AM   #6
Courtinae
A Ghoul

Server: Drinal

Thank-you Thank-You =). One little tiny request though hehe. Could you add a actual hp total something like 6500/7450. You just have the max total. Something like you do with the weight. Thanks again I finally found a UI I will never change

Court
Old 03-18-2003, 01:19 PM   #7
kasca
A Lost Soul

ok tryed changing the animi...This is what i got for a error?? any ideas. Ther only one spot in both to change?

[Tue Mar 18 13:10:37 2003] XMLMerge() Expected a Schema section in other document

Edit:
Also while playing found the font is all hard to read. In the hot buttons and the spell book. Its almost like its fuzzie. I tryed changing the size,didnt work. Any ideas..This is making usling this ui imposable...

Last edited by kasca : 03-18-2003 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-19-2003, 01:28 PM   #8
aldeneb
A Wooly Rhino

Default Animation and Screen Fonts-to Kasca

You will need to change both the inventory.xml and Hotbuttonwnd.xml files to put in your class animation.

The text you will need to change in OldCelt01 Inventory .xml is found under the "SELW_ClassAnim"
heading. The exact text you change is:

<Animation>A_ClassAnim06</Animation>

-where you put in the number of your class animation. example is to change from Druid to Cleric - change 06 to 02

<StaticAnimation item="SELW_ClassAnim">
<ScreenID>SELW_ClassAnim</ScreenID>
<Location>
<X>376</X>
<Y>24</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>56</CX>
<CY>118</CY>
</Size>
</StaticAnimation>
-------------------------------------------

The text for the hotbutton window in OldCelt01 is headed by "ClassAnim" where you again change

to what ever number you need for the class animation. (I have a list of the numbers in the instructions)

<StaticAnimation item="ClassAnim">
<ScreenID>ClassAnim</ScreenID>
<Location>
<X>150</X>
<Y>59</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>42</CX>
<CY>80</CY>
</Size>
</StaticAnimation>

This is all you have to do. Except save

As for the fuzzy text you may have the anti-aliasing turned on or smooth font.. I forget which is which but there are posts in EQ Interface Forums that deal with the problem. I run XP and have standard font smoothing turned on with no problems, but some people have had problems and so turn it off. It's found by rightclicking the desktop go to Properties- Appearance-Effects, and you will see "use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts" you can see what you have checked (or not) uncheck it and see if that helps.