Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 01-22-2004, 06:15 PM   #1
nightwulf
A Bat

Server: The Tribunal
Send a message via AIM to nightwulf
Default Vert "buff box" graphics glitch

Greetings all. I'm using vert26e-ocean spray. A friend liked the UI running on my machine, so we installed it on his as well. We've run into a problem with the "buff box" which I'm not sure how to correct.

My machine:

His machine:

As you can see, the texture "behind" the name of the (de)buff displayed is shifted on his machine.

I'm currently playing EQ on a linux box, but I've used the same UI on my win98se box and the buff box performed as it shows in the top picture. This is also the reason for the minor difference in font sizes shown. His machine is a Compaq laptop, running an s3 chipset. This is obviously not a supported card, and he experiences other graphics glitches as well (can't see player names or spell effects unless they're against the "sky" background).

Is this something that anyone has an idea how to fix? Granted, graphics glitches are to be expected when playing on unsupported hardware, but in the case of the UI I'm hoping the xml can be changed to show properly.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

nightwulf
nightwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 07:22 PM   #2
download91
An Icepaw Kobold

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I remember on a Windows XP it had a ProSavage video card or something thats came with the windows XP. I had those problems too with that card, like only seeing the names aginst the sky background.. I fixed it with a different video card.
download91 is offline   Reply With Quote