Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 01-16-2004, 09:03 AM   #1
Lewzephyr
A Hill Giant

Default Is there a way to search for specific resolution?

Knowing me its right in front of my eyes and I just cant see it (if it was a snake it would of bit me).
Is there a way to search the UI's for a specific resolution capability.

I see alot of nice UI's but many are set for the 1280 x 1024. At that resolution.. my machine bogs down, and text become very difficult to read.
I usualy run in the 1024 x 768, with a very ecclectic UI (mix of alot of mods) with a view port of 0 0 800 600.

I am personaly looking for a complete UI to keep with a single look (minimal is my usualy standard, without any flashy borders, but lots of info available at a glance).

So, is there a way to search for a specific resolution?

good hunting.
56 Iksar Monk
Lewzephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 12:46 PM   #2
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

Server: Rodcet Nife
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42

When we upload UI's and mods there is an option to include the resolutions that the mod is compatable with. All you need to is type in the resolution in the Search box on the left hand side of the EQInterface.com home page.

Using 1024x768 (notice I removed the spaces) I came up with a page full of results.

Also note that many of the UI's posted at the larger resolutions have optional versions for smaller reolutions. Cairenn's are a good example and I believe that Xym just patched his/her(?) 1024x768 version.
mortis42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 03:03 PM   #3
Lewzephyr
A Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally posted by mortis42

Using 1024x768 (notice I removed the spaces) I came up with a page full of results.

Lol, as I said, if it was a snake it would of bit me.... thank you for your time and response...
Lewzephyr is offline   Reply With Quote