Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 12-23-2004, 06:34 PM   #1
Bows
A Fire Beetle

Default Help with Buff Window!

Hello, first time to post on here, I'm pretty new to XML editing, but I edited my buff window to make the icons smaller. THen I found out you have to edit the images as well. Well I was able to shrink the images just fine, however now my buff images do not show up as the right images. For example, Strength of Earth shows up as the Clarity Icon! and Feet like Cat shows up as a Heart icon?!? Anyways, all the Spells_01.tga through spells_07.tga files have been shrunk the exact same and I've changed the file sizes in the eqanimations file, so what else am I doing wrong?!? Thanks in advance!

Bows!
Bows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 10:24 PM   #2
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Druzzil Ro, The Nameless
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Teneniel Send a message via AIM to Teneniel Send a message via MSN to Teneniel Send a message via Yahoo to Teneniel

Im far from an expert on this but i dont hink you need to adjust the .tga file icon sizes at all to resize the incons int the xml code. I know ive never had to. You adjust the decal ize and then the overall size of the icon . adjust offsets as needed.This all being done in the xml code itself. If i had to venture a guess the resizing of the icons in the .tga file is where the problem is
Old 12-25-2004, 02:37 PM   #3
Bows
A Fire Beetle

Hhmm, son of a gun, you Don't have to edit the .tga image! Thats what I get for reading all kinds of tutorials and thinking I could edit things, hehe. Anyways, just adjusting the sizes and decal size worked perfectly, thanks for the help!

Bows!
Bows is offline   Reply With Quote