User Name
Password

Old 05-12-2005, 01:00 AM   #1
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default any one know the idea behind...

removeing the done button from the new 5/11/05 merchant window?clicking X in title bar to close is anoying.new window looks more like one from guild wars.which it might work their fine but eq is a difrent beast all together.

people search merchants an vendors for items in eq .new window helps finding name a bit easyer tho less so than most modded versions of the old one.add to that a removal of the done button it become less than user friendly .which i thought was the idea behind "fixing" the old window any way.

/shrug

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 01:52 PM   #2
Tigerosa
A Ghoul

Server: Luclin
Angry

add to that the fact that it resets the entire list if anyone happens to buy/sell an item to the vendor while you're browsing, meaning it takes you back to the very top of the list.

add to that fact that if you even TRY to custom it, it will make every item in the merchant's inventory disappear and you cannot buy anything.

add to that fact that it will no longer sort spells by levels on spell vendors.

add to that fact that it just plain sucks and needs to be fixed, see my post HERE to sony's forums asking for a fix of some sort and asap.

IMHO this window, which is exactly like guild bank window which is on the top 5 of my most hated things in EQ, is nothing more than a time sink a major PITA and needs to be at MINIMUM customizable.
Defenders of the Lost Realm
Luclin Server
Tigerosa is offline   Reply With Quote