Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 11-02-2007, 02:47 AM   #1
SmileyFAAce_

Default Thinking of a UI Piece or a SET?

**I hope those reading will get an interest in customization of UI pieces as I did.
With my downloads, I have linked and said how I got interested..In fact, when the game got ...dull ~or~ whatever reasons.... This site gave me a boost to get another game card to do the UI work:P.( Did I open developers eyes on that comment ) Not to be insulting.. but make it easier for us to do UI's
You are all MORE then welcome to give it a try . As codes change /updates change, people of this site do posts on how to fix problems for us all to do.( Thank you dearly to those that did. It truely saved me, and I'm sure others, lot of time and effort on some fixes ).
Also, some pieces aren't coded or " up to par" as others are and you may get bugs.. Like some that mention on my pieces or sets that they try to add pieces to.. Good Luck

*Remember: 1) Back up your work. 2) Check your UIErrors file in Sony, Everquest folder to help you understand problems and how things work further. The UIErrors file is like a hijack this ( spelling ) log when you have an issue with your PC.

You can find more info if you click " More interfaces by SmileyFAAce_ "
One post I did is under this piece of mine .. for example:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5231

PM me anytime..You may want to give me time to reply.. I hope this helps all of you for now.
There are a lot of great folks on this site that will offer help.. Read comments on pieces or sets of anyones work for more help IF you can not find any.. OR post " I need help...."

As always, Enjoy!

SmileyFAAce_

Last edited by SmileyFAAce_ : 11-02-2007 at 03:04 AM. Reason: My buffs are fading! Ooo