Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
NecroDriel
A Fire Beetle

Default Can it be made?

After playing WoW for awhile and then coming back to EQ I was wondering if I could adapt some of the things from the WoW interface to EQ.

Is there a way to show a cooldown counter on a skill.

Say I use Cannibilization AA, which has a 3 min cooldown, the button goes yellow and then comes back white when it is ready for use again. Can there be a timer put on the button to how how many seconds are left in the coundown to be used agian?

This goes for alot of skills like taunt, kick, disciplines.

Id also like to know if you cant further customize the chat interface. Turning parts of something off. I want to see my spell dmg and id also like to see the mobs spell dmg, but I dont want to see the groups. But if I turn Off others under spells it cuts both npc and group members dmg out and I only want the group members off.

Another thing would be floating combat text. Would show your combat damage over your characters head in combat as well as in the combat window.

Spell timers, If i cast a HoT on the tank or a Slow on the mob id like to know exactly when its going to wear off so i can reapply it before hand. We already know how long it is supposed to last and with AA and focus effects im sure there is a way to code it to take those into consideration, I would just like to see a set of bars or something for visualization because sometimes in combat chat is going quite fast and I miss the "Soandso spell has wore off."

Thanks
Gorric - Warrior
Nameless Server
NecroDriel is offline   Reply With Quote