User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2005, 10:31 PM   #11
Tatter
A Ghoul

Server: Tunare

Hmm Character Models ..

Let me just add an old dudes thoughts . I been playing since just befoer Kunark .. And remember when I raided with an 8meg on board vodeo card onj a PC with 64 Megs of ram LOL . With Telephone connect ..

Now .. I am not trying to get into this "I walked up hill to school in my bare feet in the winter when I was a kid " ..

I am wanting to say in the years I have been playing and still play .. It has been a pleasure . I have seen the share of bugs and lagggg like a momo on the release of Kunark .. But I always found good times and friends an play ..

It is my relaxing escape .. I remember when trolls farted green gas LOL ..

So new models .. Indeed .. WE have seen these models change over time in such a way for the most part .. That we never even noticed .

I will not complain if we gotta look at Luclin models . I use the old models on some if I dont liek the Luclin look .. In my opinion and thats what you ask for .. I think is is so not dependent on my fun in game . It has not one effect on my little quest or occasional raid .. Other than too much lag if I got all models turnned on sometimes .. hehe .

So forgive me if I am pro EQ1 .. I love it will love it and will play till they come on line and say you win .. We give up .. Thanks for you patronage . hehe .

12.50 a month is cheap entertainment for me . And I love this web site . I like trying diffrent UI 's heh . It all boils down to fun ..

Please I got no right to complain about anything . hehe .. I get my money's worth every month hehe . Even on down days I play on test heh . EASY .. never have a problem . so .. Keep having fun and dont take this too serious . hehe . After All .. It is just a game . and Maybe .. One day when the sun is right and the wind is smartlly blowing we will get new models .

I think sometimes we forget too that they are people too who mabe get a little over anxious .. and say things with out the thinking process ..

Good things come to those who wait hehe .

Take care .. And thanks for listening .

"The Old Guy who sleeps on your couch"

Tatter

PS: Damn first post was long LOL
Tatter is offline   Reply With Quote