User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2005, 03:06 AM   #1
shaidtan
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Nemesis 2.0: DoD, New Look

NemesisUI v2.0 is out (well, currently awaiting approval), with full DoD support. Many changes have been made, to the point that I felt a version jump is warranted. Several windows have been redesigned, and I feel the UI is now more uniform, streamlined, and slimmed down.

As always, if there are any questions, suggestions, comments, etc please post them here, PM me, or send me a tell in game.

The following is a list of changes with this version.

Changes in Version 2.0:

Modified the EQ Main Window (the EQ button thing) to function as a PERMANENT HoTT window. This window cannot currently be turned off. The EQ button is on the right hand side of the window
Two horrizontal Hotkey Windows as the Second and Third Hotkey Windows
Previously alternate vertical Hotkey Window is now the Fourth available Hotkey Window
Removed Clickies from the Player (Stats) Window
Reformatted the Player Window to match the rest of the UI better
Reformatted the CastSpell Window to match the Player (Stat) Window
New Edge Graphics used in some places on the UI to match the new windows
If the 2x5 Hotkey Window is not used, the bottom set of windows now has symmetry
Added tabs (DoD specific) to the Inventory Window
The Class Animation in the Inventory Window now works again
All Around New Look (Especially on the Windows designed to be on the bottom of the UI)

Batch files to toggle alternate windows / modes

MakePureMelee.bat:
Coverts the UI to the pre melee version. The Target and Combat Ability xml files are replaced with the ones from the alternates directory.

MakeCasterHybrid.bat:
Reverts the UI from the pure melee to the caster/hybrid(stock) version. The Target and Combat Ability xml files are replaced with the ones from the stock directory.

AddGroupButtons.bat:
Adds Invite/Follow and Decline/Disband buttons to the Group window. The Group window xml file are replaced with the ones from the stock directory.

RemoveGroupButtons.bat:
Removes Invite/Follow and Decline/Disband buttons from the Group window. The Group window xml file are replaced with the ones from the stock directory.

--All UI elements are origonal except for the gem and spell icons. 'T.King "Spell Icons" G2.5 (Standard Edition)' are used, downloaded via a post on EQInterface by Kuvasie.--

To Install, simply unzip the Nemesis2.0 folder to your uifiles folder. Then in
game type "/load Nemesis2.0 1", or use the options window to load the UI.

Any questions or suggestions can be sent to [email protected], or tells can be sent to Shaidtan on the Quellious server.

-Shaidtan
shaidtan is offline   Reply With Quote