User Name
Password

Old 11-15-2018, 07:38 PM   #406
Kialya
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Not working yet

Before I post, I wanted to highlight the fact that I love everything you do for this Lodidodi UI. I never want to come across as complaining in ANY way.

I downloaded the new patch and it works.

I also took a cropped screenshot of my old extended target and the new one you made. Yours is bigger and the bars are 'fatter' inside of it. Hard to describe so I took the screenshot. I will raid with your bigger one tonight to see how it runs. I would prefer the smaller 'look' especially because the health is green but if it doesnt have the agro on it, I would use your larger one instead.

Last edited by Kialya : 11-15-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Kialya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:17 AM   #407
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple

Honestly I did a quick fix just to get it working for you a few fixes ago and I haven't really played in a few months due to work and not really "feeling" it. I am out of town at a training until tonight. I will modify the original one to have the correct # of extended targets and make it right. Hopefully tomorrow it will be fixed.

I check this site all the time and try to keep up with EQ's changing landscape. Sometimes things aren't obvious how to fix them and because I am not really an XML guy I have to reverse engineer everything.

I want to keep it working for you.
Xukil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:46 PM   #408
Kialya
A Shissar Disciple

You are the best, honestly.

I am so curious though, why do you put so much effort when you don't seem to be into the game that much? LOL not that I mind obviously, and obviously I benefit from all your hard work!
Old 11-19-2018, 06:54 PM   #409
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple

Here is a working version of the extended target window that now supports thirteen extended targets. The default UI file supports twenty something. As I only have Eyes wide open 8 and I am not sure if there are other classes that get more or if the additional 8 or so are for "future expansion", I haven't fixed them yet. I wanted to get this out as I said I would on Saturday. I flew home late Friday night and landed at midnight. I was beat the next day and I honestly didn't realize just how screwed up the original file was.

I fixed a lot of the alignment issues and whatever else I saw that was wrong. I think it all works. I will get the other targets added so hopefully next time they change something it will just work. Let me know if anything is still broken or lacking...

As for your question, I have maintained four accounts and 15 or so alts for 19 years. $60 a month doesn't hurt my feelings so I just leave them subbed and play when I feel like it. My raid guild died and my motivation has been lacking. I hate when I take a break and have to rely on someone else to update Lodi Dodi. I have been using it since 2003 and don't want to know any other UI's. I just figure I would keep it maintained. I am not a programmer by trade I am actually an industrial HVAC tech that works on super large equipment. I went to college for software engineering and can usually figure this stuff out.

until they shut down the servers I will stick around and play here and there and keep this UI going for the few people that actually use it...Feedback would be nice if there are things that don't work.

PS I am under the impression that 13 extended targets is all the game uses ate the moment. Correct me if I am wrong.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_ExtendedTargetWindow.xml (180.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-19-2018, 07:26 PM   #410
Kialya
A Shissar Disciple

Yes, 13 is the current target list for ext targets. I will download your newest ext target list to play with when I raid tonight. Ty again! I too love LodiDodi and the Eq world would be a bleaker place without it.

Edit. Here it looks like with 13 generic folks loaded. So far looks super.

Last edited by Kialya : 11-19-2018 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:58 PM   #411
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple

I'm terribly sorry but I didn't know that the mobs agro % was on the default extended target window. I added that feature into the original LodiDodi version.

At the moment it only supports the first 13 targets. I will eventually add the rest. Its not hard it just tedious.

As always let me know if there is something missing or incorrect.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_ExtendedTargetWindow.xml (190.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Xukil : 11-26-2018 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:10 PM   #412
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple

I updated the files in the Functional section to reflect the current version.

I always delete my add-ons and revert it back to what I consider "Default". All of my options are in there in separate folders, just copy them out to main LodiDodi Directory. (Word of advice add a _ or something at the end of the existing file if there is one if you want to retain it for later)

Let me know if anything isn't working...

https://www.eqinterface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=6751
Old 11-27-2018, 11:11 PM   #413
Kialya
A Shissar Disciple

Ty for the fixes! Excited to try it out either late Wednesday or Thursday.
Old 11-29-2018, 07:06 PM   #414
Kialya
A Shissar Disciple

So, while I love seeing the hatred on the extended target window (thank you!) it went back to being about 30% larger and the color is red instead of the green (see my prior post where I show the picture of what I am talking about). I can live with the larger ext target window (I will just rearrange my UI to accommodation it, but I really would prefer the green bars instead of the red. It is easier to see for me.

As usual, thank you for all you do.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:51 AM   #415
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple

Oops I messed up and didn't add the right file when I uploaded the complete UI to the site. It should be fixed now and available at https://www.eqinterface.com/downloa...nfo.php?id=6751

The larger one is a combo of the default UI's and LodiDodi. The one that is in the zip in the download link should be the modified LodiDodi version with agro % added.

Last edited by Xukil : 12-01-2018 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #416
Kialya
A Shissar Disciple

So I downloaded the updated UI and I still see the other extended target window. (I did just put the new downloaded ext target window file in my UI instead of the entire UI - would I have to swap out more than just that XML file for it to work?) I am going to keep swapping out files and see.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:12 PM   #417
Kialya
A Shissar Disciple

I downloaded from the big grey "Download" box - nada. Then I downloaded the small zip under "Patch & Add-on List" - same thing. Same extended target window. Something I am doing wrong?
Old 12-01-2018, 02:50 PM   #418
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple

That is weird. I am on right now and I downloaded the file from the 11-28 version and the extended window is the old one...I will upload it right now again and see what happens...

I am on Xukil on Luclin right now.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:58 PM   #419
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple

Sorry I a moron, I forget to check the "Replace with" box so it didn't change the file. I did it correctly this time and I will post a download link should it change after they approve it...

Sorry for the aggravation.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:03 PM   #420
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple